Highlights from an Incredible Year with an Amazing Team
As the end of 2022 approaches, BZI is proud to highlight the amazing milestones and accomplishments achieved by our team. BZI is all about teamwork, innovation and action, and these values can be seen in our advancements in technology, safety, and efficiency in many areas. Thank you to our BZI team members. Your hard work and dedication bring our vision and mission to life.
Here are a few 2022 highlights to note:
- Announced 10-fold growth in 5 years.
- Announced our suite of patented and patent-pending equipment innovations developed by our InnovaTech division.
- Consistently raised more than 2.5 million square feet of steel per month.
- Announced the installation of more than 85.7 million square feet of building space since 2017.
- Highlighted that the company has completed more than 140 projects across 49 states during the last 5 years.
- Extended our customer reach into additional industries and new countries.
- Issued more than 4800 certifications through our one-of-a-kind safety and training center, SteelTech Academy, since its doors opened in 2019.
- Our safety numbers (TRIR) reached a margin lower than the industry average.
- In 2022, CEO James Barlow was recognized for his leadership and accepted into the Forbes Business Council, joining many other national business leaders driving innovations and advancing their industries.
- Recognized as thought leaders in the steel, construction and engineering industries by several highly respected industry associations and publications.
- Selected and endorsed by some of the world’s biggest and most renowned retailers, manufacturers and e-commerce companies as the builder of choice for steel erection and fabrication needs.
We look forward to growing this milestone list in 2023. We already have many plans in the works which we will be announcing soon.
Here’s wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We hope you are surrounded by family and close friends .